Wednesday 20 February 2013


Hey ya everyone....
Whew!  I can't believe I finally have a moment to sit down and write an introductory post for this blog, I've been meaning to for literally months now.
Well I'm an Investment Professional from Mumbai, and have been working here in the financial capital since the past 8 years. Originally, I come from Dehradun – the capital of beautiful and charismatic Uttarakhand.
Life changes from one extreme to another between the two cities and I try to take out the best for myself from both.

I have travelled quite a few places around, but i believe there's a lot yet to explore, experience and uncover. My interests vary from Photography to Travelling to Reading and to this newly acquired interest about Writing. In my posts going further I'd like to write on random subjects and articles related to my areas of interest.
I am very glad to welcome you readers that spontaneously found out my blog on the wild, huge world of the internet and I hope you would like and appreciate my posts and give your valuable feedback on the subject and my writing.
With this I sign off for now, and would be back soon with some interesting and exciting post.

No comments:

Post a Comment